Energy, Oil and Gas
Excellence at the Frontline
Today’s Energy and Oil and Gas companies are managing challenges in commody pricing, adapting to “lower for longer” in the global gas markets. They are also focused on improve the energy efficiency of existing operations and manage fugitive methane emissions while expanding research efforts into biofuels, carbon sequestration and other technologies. Rever helps harness the power of frontline teams to elevate operational performance in the best and worst of times.Get Started for Free
YOUR KEY SUCCESS METRICS
Elevate Operational Performance:
Downtime to Operating Time Ratio
Lease Operating Expense
Lease Operating Statement
Reserves Replacement Ratio
Harness the power of frontline workers to elevate operational performance across all aspects of the company.
Leverage expertise, innovation, and operations at the frontline to consistently deliver high quality products that not only provide the world with affordable energy options but also drive the opportunity to move to clean energy.
Roadblocks to program success and KPIs
Adapt to "lower for longer"
- Invest through the down cycle
- Develop distribution Infrastructure.
- Continue to evaluate new technology
- CAPEX costs versus new Investment
- Weathering reductions in price
- Transparency & Traceability
- Gov't Regulations & Supply Chains
- Environmental Responsibility
- Lack of commitment to CI and Lean