Five Keys to Team Collaboration
1 minute, 48 seconds read
If your goal is to have a team that not only smashes their goals, but also creates effective collaboration, here are a few keys your team will need for successful team collaboration.
Team collaboration is nothing new, and there’s more to it than just making sure everyone gets along with each other. It’s about finding ways of working as a team, fostering an innovative culture, and coming up with new team collaboration ideas to achieve goals and objectives.
With the world more connected than ever, knowing how to develop lasting working relationships has never been more important. It is also necessary for business growth and development, as well as keeping ahead of your competitors.
- Leadership sets the example. Starting in the boardroom, a culture of collaboration needs to be modeled across the organization.
- Role and task clarity. Individuals need to understand their own, and other’s, roles and responsibilities. That also includes understanding the common team goal.
- Accountability and trust. Transparency into the contributions of the various team members will drive accountability and foster a sense of trust that everyone is contributing to the common effort.
- Right skills. Team members must possess a combination of the right skills to achieve their goals and manage obstacles.
- Communication. There must be a combination of an infrastructure, a common processes, and a willingness to share to create effective communication.
If you observe these five keys, you will elevate the effectiveness and productivity of your teams.
Rever Teams is the latest feature added to the Rever platform to help drive collaboration. Check out this short video to learn more.
Activate teams across your organization and empower team leaders to drive performance in their teams
- Activate teams to track their contributions and recognize their impact on performance
- Manage virtual or official teams of individuals from across your organization
- Empower supervisors and managers to drive activities within their teams
- Create and manage Teams across your organization
- Assign a Team Leader to manage the Team
- View Revs, Activities, and Impact by Team
- Team Insights Report
Like this content? Sign up for our Newsletter
THE FRONTLINE DOJO
How to develop the next billion Knowledge Workers
3 minutes, 51 seconds read
Digital transformation in manufacturing is not what you think it is
10 minutes, 36 seconds read
The human side of change management: lessons learned from Toyota, Airbus, and Silicon Valley
1 minute, 28 seconds read
The true meaning of Genchi Genbutsu
3 minutes, 5 seconds read