While each company has its particular procurement process, here is a typical way to move forward.
The First Call
Clear formal requirements and sign the Agreement
Customize and prepare your Deployment
1. The first call.
In this brief conversation we will cover:
- Who are you and your business?
- What problem are you trying to solve? What are your strategic objectives?
- Let's look at Rever in action!
Once we both agree that we are a mutual fit for each other, we schedule the next step.
2. Hands-on Evaluation
The best way for evaluating if Rever can help your people solve your problems is to bring Rever to your people and your problems.
We typically organize a simple on-site session with some of your prospective users and (most importantly) the decision-makers: the budget owner, the approver, our friends at IT, and even that skeptical manager that always questions every initiative.
At the end of this Proof of Concept, you will be able to assess:
- Problem fit: how Rever can help you tackle your top-down challenges or bottom-up improvements;
- People fit: observe if your team members and prospective users like using Rever;
- Partner fit: evaluate if Rever can be a reliable partner to help you grow a culture of daily improvement and innovation.
3. Clear formal requirements and sign the Agreement
When all the decision-makers determine to move forward, we commence formalities:
- IT requirement and Information Security evaluation
- Register Rever as a vendor for your company
- Legal review of Agreement
- Sign Purchase Order
4. Customize and prepare your Deployment
- Select areas for the first stage of deployment
- Adapt deployment plan to your objectives and existing processes
- Setup your organization, bulk-upload users, configure your environment