Hello from Rever! We are a young startup with a big mission: to develop the next billion knowledge workers.
We're headquartered in Silicon Valley, with an operations center in Guadalajara, Mexico's tech hub. We come from companies like Google, Toyota, Apple, Airbus, Eurocopter, Hewlett-Packard, Rackspace, IBM, Procter & Gamble and Intel.
About our product:
At Rever ( reverscore.com) we have developed an online platform that enables companies to engage all of their frontline employees in daily innovation. In a way, we humanize the workers by giving them a voice and empowering them to improve their own work.
This cool video shows what we're up to:
About the Role: Customer Support Leader
We're looking for a "problem solver" with a strong sense of curiosity for technology. Somebody with the soft skills to engage in an entertaining conversation with customers, with the objective of making their experience more fulfilling. To our customers, you are the ears of Rever. To Rever, you are the voice of our customers.
Reporting directly to the CTO, here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Interact with customers and end users to fully understand and replicate their problems, and provide an immediate solution
- Setup and improve the systems and processes to monitor, detect and solve our customer's technical issues
- Work together with the rest of the Product Development team we can together solve the root-causes of such problems and improve our testing and quality assurance systems
If you already have most of these skills, you have a great chance. We also value fast-learners:
- Great social skills in order to engage positively with customers
- Strong curiosity for technology
- Previous experience in customer support, preferably in tech companies
- Ability to form teams and coach people
- Experience with support platforms like Intercom, Zendesk or Desk.com
If, on top of that, you have Software Testing/QA experience, we love you already!
Bachelor degree. Or maybe you are a self-taught genius with enough experience.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
LOCATION: Guadalajara, Mexico.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Stock options
- Unmatched growth opportunities based on true meritocracy.
- Vibrant and flexible work environment. A place you'll actually look forward to work in!
- Working schedule for grownups: flexible times, remote work possibilities and sufficient vacations so you don't need to count the days.
- Who wants to spend a small fortune eating out every day? Not us. That's why we enjoy delicious food catering daily. And it's free (for you, at least).
- Coffee to fuel your productive self. And beer to wind down at the end of the day.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org