Hello from Rever! We are a young startup with a big mission: to develop the next billion knowledge workers.
We're headquartered in Silicon Valley, with an operations center in Guadalajara, Mexico's tech hub. We come from companies like Google, Toyota, Apple, Airbus, Eurocopter, Hewlett-Packard, Rackspace, IBM, Procter & Gamble and Intel.
About our product:
At Rever ( reverscore.com) we have developed an online platform that enables companies to engage all of their frontline employees in daily innovation. In a way, we humanize the workers by giving them a voice and empowering them to improve their own work.
This cool video shows what we're up to:
About the role: Front End Mobile Developer
We're looking for a mobile app development ninja. You don't wait to be told what to do: you ask questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and you think creatively on how to provide the best solution. Since you will be one of the first hires at Rever, we will be extremely selective: you will be key in attracting and recruiting other members of the team in the future. This means you need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills. People should WANT to work with you.
Here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Help engineer and architect new solutions in the current development environment (Titanium)
- Manage production, QA and staging environments for both iOS and Android
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems
- Develop within our security and privacy guidelines
If you already have most of these skills, you have a great chance. We also value fast-learners:
- Be a Titanium Appcelerator Certified Developer or have experience in this environment.
- Integration with REST APIs
- Deep understanding of source control systems and the willingness to learn (SVN, Git, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Good knowledge of the publishing tools offered by Apple and Android (e.g. iTunes Connect, Apple Developer Program, Google Play Developer, etc.) and Beta distribution systems (e.g. TestFlight, HockeyApp, Appertain, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
You most likely have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, or related field. Or maybe you are a self-taught genius with enough experience.
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience
- Experience in development environments based on agile methodologies (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in integration of Appcelerator with other systems like A/B Tests, statistics (Mixpanel), Application Performance Monitoring Systems (i.e. New Relic) or Push Notification Systems (i.e. Intercom.io or the dying Parse).
- Experience with web security and security standards like OWASP Top 10.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
LOCATION: Guadalajara, Mexico.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Stock options
- Unmatched growth opportunities based on true meritocracy.
- Vibrant and flexible work environment. A place you'll actually look forward to work in!
- Working schedule for grownups: flexible times, remote work possibilities and sufficient vacations so you don't need to count the days.
- Who wants to spend a small fortune eating out every day? Not us. That's why we enjoy delicious food catering daily. And it's free (for you, at least).
- Coffee to fuel your productive self. And beer to wind down at the end of the day.
Send us your CV to email@example.com