Partner with experienced teams to ensure a successful program
Rever allows leaders to launch and maintain an effective frontline program, resulting in high employee engagement that elevates operational excellence.Free Trial
FRONTLINE ACTIVATION PLATFORM
Partner with us to accomplish your goals.
"The Rever team was with us every step of the way to make sure we had a successful launch. We really appreciated how they did not stop at the training, but dove in to help us make sure we had a program in place and were measuring results."
Getting Started or already on your way, we are here for you.
- Proven on-boarding and training program to ensure adoption
- Best practices to help establish roles and responsibilities for your program
- Program design and promotion by industry experts to help you get started
Maintain Momentum by engaging employees, tracking progress, and learning along the way.
- Establish scalable, ongoing program with regular cadence of campaigns, recognition, and reporting
- Deliver reporting to track progress on participation and business performance impact
- Recognize and reward individuals to motivate participants to engage in program
Best Practices to help take your program to the next level.
- Access to community of industry leaders leveraging Rever to drive performance
- Coaching from experienced customer success managers
- Ongoing business reviews with Rever customer success managers to ensure progress
ELEVATE OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
Establish campaigns targeting health and safety.
Identify areas for tackling issues at the source.
Flow objectives into specific campaigns.
Training employees to drive improvement.
Create effective recognition and reward programs.
Higher Implementation Rates
Leverage the data insights to make better decisions.
“Adopting Rever as a global platform has allowed us to transform the many innovative ideas into reality, as well as address issues much faster and right at the source. Rever is becoming a tool that strengthens daily our culture of continuous improvement in Grupo Bimbo.”
Samuel Gomez Garcia, Global Continuous Improvement Director, Grupo Bimbo
“Rever has been much more than a supplier; but has been an ally, accompanying our plants every step of the way. We are seeing improvements in participation, quality, safety, and efficiency”
Ender Alexander Delgado, Operations Leader, MARS
By the Numbers.
One campaign with over 149 new ideas to increase health and safety.
Reduction in weight deviations in packaging saved more than $100K.
$825K in cost reduction in one plant from frontline improvement ideas.
Improved change-over process increased process throughput by 25%.
Record 900 ideas created with a record implementation rate above 60%.
Increased adoption of new COVID-19 health and safety requirements.