Lessons from Toyota, Airbus and Silicon Valley to Create a System and Culture of Problem Solvers
- Teams are wasting an enormous amount of time and effort solving the same problems over and over again.
- Issues are being solved with a “band-aid”, rather than at the root cause.
- People jump into conclusions and come up with solutions based on assumptions and guess-work.
- Whenever a complex problem is solved, the problem reoccurs elsewhere because the solution was not proactively shared.
- People are firefighting non-stop, without noticing they are creating other fires!
If this sounds like your organization, this webinar is for you. Errette Dunn is the co-founder of Rever, a problem-solving and continuous improvement platform. He previously led systemic problem-solving practices in Toyota, Airbus, and in countless of their suppliers around the world.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The 3 key ingredients for a problem-solving organization
- A memorable and humorous way to understand and explain the 8 steps of problem-solving
- The top cultural and behavioral barriers to problem-solving, and how to overcome them
Walk out with insights and actionable ideas to create an army of problem-solvers in your organization.