Standard workflows anyone can follow
Simple step-by-step workflows let anyone initiate improvement ideas, address just-do-its, and solve problems using industry best practices like PDCA and DMAIC.Contact Us
An Army of Innovators and Problem Solvers
"Rever has made it easy for everyone to get involved. Associates are actively coming up with ideas that they address through experimenting and implementing solutions. It has completely changed our culture."
- Preconfigured workflows with simple questions and answers format.
- Flexible start, stop, continue among devices and team members.
- Required team members and information to progress along workflow.
Standard Lean Processes
- Continuous Improvement ideas through a PDCA flow anyone can follow.
- Just-Do-Its capture in a standard format and easily completed or assigned for completion.
- Problem Solving leveraging a DMAIC flow that makes sure problem definition, root-causes, and solutions are captured.
- Virtual teams collaborate across groups right inside Rever to move activities forward.
- Share learnings and successes across the organization to create new best-practices.
- Capture financial impact estimates to track program effectiveness, and to share with finance for their validation.
Rever in Action
Driving Frontline Excellence by making it easy to follow a step-by-step workflow
- Just-do-its helps with facility maintenance issues
- Consistent evaluation and experiments on new ideas via PDCA
- Systematic approach to problem solving by OpEx team