Focus on four pillars (5S, CIL, Center Lines and, Abnormalities) that are part of the Daily Management System the Frontline workers and managers are using to verify operational processes are running correctly.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- Lack a standard or digital process to capture anomalies
- Delay in issue follow-up and resolution
- No visibility into issues, solutions, and learnings
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Consistent process for capturing and resolving abnormalities
- Real-time visibility, collaboration for fast issue resolution
- Central repository for trends analysis and learnings
- Create your Maintenance Routine
- Execute AM & Capture Findings
- Track Routines & Findings Completion
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create your Routine with the appropriate Checklist for AM inspections such as: 5S, CIL, Center Line, and Abnormalities Walks.
- Add the Assignees that will execute the Maintenance Routines (individuals/teams).
- Define the Frequency for the Routine.
- Select the Routine Type “Maintenance”.
- Select the appropriate Situation Types for your AM 8 Defects.
- Use Tags to select relevant Departments and Machines associated with this Routine.
- Create your Supervisor Checklist using the Checklist Editor.
- Create separate sections in the checklist to group items.
Assignees execute the AM checks and capture Findings whenever they see a lack of alignment in the process. Findings may range from observations, to issues, or improvement ideas.
- Assignees execute the AM Routine based on the set Frequency.
- Assignees create and assign Findings for any actions to be taken based on audit.
- Capture the following in Findings: Owner, Type of Rev (Quick Action or Improvement Idea), Priority, Due date, and the Department where the Finding was found.
Anyone can track the progress and completion rates of AM Audits and Findings.
Supervisors can track the performance of their own departments and the completion rate of Findings.
- Findings are addressed by assignees based on dues date and priority
- Summary reports provide visibility into which AM Audits are in-progress and completed.
- Findings are classified status and by which AM Audit generated the Finding.
- Follow-up with owners of both AM Audits and Findings in case progress is not happening as expected.
Go to Insights and track the performance of each Routine in terms of executions, Findings, people assigned, and more.
- Go to the “Routine Overview Report”.
- Select the “Maintenance” in “Routine Type” to see the execution, activity and the breakdown by execution and associated Findings.
- Go to “Routine Report”.
- Select the Routine Name to track the activity, executions, and Findings. Dig into Findings by by priority, status, departments, AM Situation Type, and more.
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.