Consistent timing, scope, and execution of operational routines to ensure the proper shift changes, start-ups, and other daily activities.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- Lack of consistent timing and scope for checks
- Informal follow-up on issues defected during checks
- Limited manual reporting on checks and issue resolution
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Standard routines for timing, scope, and follow-up
- Formal assignment and resolution of issue
- Real-time reporting and insights
- Create your Daily Checks Routine
- Execute the Routine & Capture Findings
- Track Routines & Findings Completion
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create your Routine with the appropriate Checklist for different Operations Mgmt checks such as: Shift Exchange, Line start-up check, and others.
- Add the Assignees that will execute the Supervisor Routines (individuals/teams).
- Define the Frequency for the Routine.
- Select the Routine Type “Gemba Walk”.
- Use Tags to select relevant areas associated with this Routine.
- Create your Supervisor Checklist using the Checklist Editor.
- Create separate sections in the checklist to group items.
Assignees execute the Routines to review the performance of their departments and capture Findings for observations, issues, and ideas to be addressed.
- Assignees execute the Supervisor Routine based on the set Frequency.
- Assignees create and assign Findings for any actions to be taken based on audit.
- Capture the following in Findings: Owner, Type of Rev (Quick Action or Improvement Idea), Priority, Due date, and the Department where the Finding was found.
Anyone can track the progress and completion rates of Daily Checks and Findings.
Supervisors can track the performance of their own departments and the completion rate of Findings.
- Findings are addressed by assignees based on dues date and priority
- Summary reports provide visibility into which Daily Checks are in-progress and completed.
- Findings are classified status and by which Daily Checks generated the Finding.
- Follow-up with owners of both Daily Checks and Findings in case progress is not happening as expected.
Go to Insights and track the performance of each Routine in terms of executions, Findings, people assigned, and more.
- Go to the “Routine Overview Report”.
- Select the “Gemba Walk” in “Routine Type” to see the execution, activity and the breakdown by execution and associated Findings.
- Go to “Routine Report”.
- Select the Routine Name to track the activity, executions, and Findings. Dig into Findings by by priority, status, departments, and more.
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.