Standardize supervisor quality audit responsibilities to define the scope, ensure consistent execution, and create transparency.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- No standard scope and timing for routine like 5S, Gemba Walk
- Lack of visibility into reporting and resolution of findings
- Inconsistent culture and experience for employees in different teams
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Consistent timing, scope, and reporting for routine activities
- Standard reporting and execution of findings leads to reporting insights
- Consistent activity across teams creates a strong, uniform culture
- Create Quality Audit Routine
- Execute the Routine & Capture Findings
- Track Routines & Findings Completion
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create your Routine with the appropriate Checklist for your Quality Gemba Walk
- Add the Assignees that will execute the Quality Routines (individuals/teams).
- Define the Frequency for the Routine.
- Select the Routine Type “Quality”.
- Use Tags to select relevant Departments and Machines associated with this Routine.
- Create your Quality Checklist using the Checklist Editor.
- Create separate sections in the checklist to group items.
Assignees execute the Quality Gemba Walk and capture Findings whenever they see a lack of quality in the product or department being reviewed.
- Assignees execute the Quality Routine based on the set Frequency.
- Assignees create and assign Findings for any actions to be taken based on audit.
- Capture the following in Findings: Owner, Type of Rev (Quick Action or Improvement Idea), Priority, Due date, and the Department where the Finding was found.
Anyone can track the progress and completion rates of Quality Audits and Findings.
Supervisors can track the performance of their own departments and the completion rate of Findings.
- Findings are addressed by assignees based on dues date and priority
- Summary reports provide visibility into which Quality Audits are in-progress and completed.
- Findings are classified status and by which Quality Audit generated the Finding.
- Follow-up with owners of both Quality Audits and Findings in case progress is not happening as expected.
Go to Insights and track the performance of each Routine in terms of executions, Findings, people assigned, and more.
- Go to the “Routine Overview Report”.
- Select the “Quality” in “Routine Type” to see the execution, activity and the breakdown by execution and associated Findings.
- Go to “Routine Report”.
- Select the Routine Name to track the activity, executions, and Findings. Dig into Findings by by priority, status, departments, and more.
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.