Consistent process for executing a 5S Audit and capturing issues that provides reliable follow up and learning for the organization.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- Inconsistent timeframe and scope of audits
- Informal findings reporting, tracking, and resolution
- No visibility into execution, findings, trends
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Standard routines for timing, scope, and follow-up
- Track findings through resolution and share learnings
- Real-time reporting into activity and performance
- Create your 5S Audit Routine
- Execute the Routine & Capture Findings
- Track Routines & Findings Completion
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create the Routine with your 5S Audit Checklist.
- Add Routine assignees to execute your 5S Audit (individuals/teams).
- Define the Frequency for the audit.
- Select the Routine Type “5S Audit”.
- Select the appropriate Situation Types for your 5S’s.
- Use Tags to select relevant areas associated with this 5S Audit.
- Create your 5S Checklist using the Checklist Editor.
- You can create separate sections for each of the 5S’s.
Assignees execute the 5S Audit and capture Findings for observations, issues, and ideas to be addressed.
- Assignees execute the 5S Audit based on the set Frequency.
- Assignees create and assign Findings for any actions to be taken based on audit.
- Capture the following in Findings: Owner, Type of Rev (Quick Action or Improvement Idea), Priority, Due date, appropriate 5S Situation Type, and the department where the Finding was found.
Anyone can track the progress and completion rates of 5S Audits and Findings.
Supervisors can track the performance of their own departments and the completion rate of Findings.
- Findings are addressed by assignees based on dues date and priority
- Summary reports provide visibility into which 5S Audits are in-progress and completed.
- Findings are classified status and by which 5S Audit generated the Finding.
- Follow-up with owners of both 5S Audits and Findings in case progress is not happening as expected.
Go to Insights and track the performance of each Routine in terms of executions, Findings, people assigned, and more.
- Go to the “Routine Overview Report”.
- Select the “5S Audit” in “Routine Type” to see the execution, activity and the breakdown by execution and associated Findings.
- Go to “Routine Report”
- Select the “5S Audit” to track the activity, executions, and Findings. Dig into each of the 5S areas by by priority, status, departments, and more.
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the 5S Audit.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.