Welcome to the Lean Frontline. In this podcast series, Rever CEO and co-founder, Errette Dunn, explores critical aspects of empowering frontline workers in successful digital transformation initiatives. Errette uncovers the nature of successful lean initiatives through a series of fascinating interviews with experts from around the globe. Topics include:
- Power of continuous improvement in all aspects of a company and team.
- Adopting lean as a foundational business strategy and a lifestyle.
- Recognizing and empowering the frontline worker – each and every one.
- The right digital transformation toolset in Industry 4.0.
- Stories from field about lean manufacturing journeys.
- The vital role of data, analytics, and digitization at the frontline.
Hosted By Errette Dunn Errette Dunn is Rever’s CEO and co-founder. For the last decade he has helped teams and companies in over 15 countries drive performance, by developing a culture of non-stop improvement. Errette learned about Lean and Kaizen at the source, during his work at Toyota Motor Company.