Welcome to the Lean Frontline. In this podcast series, Errette Dunn, Rever’s CEO and co-founder, and Ralf VonSosen, Rever’s CMO, explore critical aspects of empowering frontline workers to elevate operational performance. Through a series of thought provoking interviews with a wide range of experts, practitioners and innovators from around the globe, this series uncovers the strategies, tactics, and learnings on activating the frontline. Topics include:
- Aligning the frontline to company objectives.
- Empowering the frontline with the right skills, processes, and tools.
- Executing at the frontline by balancing standard work and continuous improvement
- Recognizing the contributions of frontline workers.
- Adopting lean as a foundational business strategy and a lifestyle.
- Stories from field about lean manufacturing journeys.
- The vital role of data, analytics, and technology at the frontline.
Errette Dunn is Rever’s CEO and co-founder. For the last decade he
has helped teams and companies in over 15 countries drive
performance, by developing a culture of non-stop improvement.
Errette learned about Lean and Kaizen at the source, during his work
at Toyota Motor Company.
Ralf VonSosen is Rever’s CMO. Ralf has over 20 years experience
in how technology transformed individual roles, company processes,
and entire industries. Industries include customer service & sales,
retail operations, facilities management, and industrial manufacturing
in his roles with Oracle, SAP, LinkedIn, and others.