Last updated: Nov 30, 2017
We offer support and assistance only to the Customer representatives and the Users of our Service using the following communication channels:
- Mobile application
- Web application located at app.reverscore.net
- Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Center at help.reverscore.com
This Support policy will only be valid when one of the channels of communication mentioned above is used.
If you are not our customer and you need some generic information regarding Rever to feel free to contact us by email to email@example.com, we will be happy to answer your questions.
Our support hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST (GMT -6).
The time we take to provide a reply to your support request can take up to 24 hours if initiated during Support Hours using our Support Channels. However, the usual response varies depending on the communication channel where you start your request.
- Support requests initiated during Support Hours using the Mobile or Web application usually receive a first reply within one hour.
- Support requests initiated during Support Hours using Email will receive a first reply within 24 hours.
Support requests received between Friday 5 p.m. CST and Monday 9 a.m. will receive a reply before the end of Support Hours of Monday.
Upon receiving your Support request, it will be classified depending on its nature and prioritized. The classification and priority of your support request is the sole responsibility of Rever’s support team.
The resolution of your request will vary depending on the nature of your request.
- General questions will be resolved in less than 24 hours upon complete information is provided by the user.
- Solutions without code change will be resolved within 5 workdays.
- Bugs reported will be resolved within 4 weeks depending on the nature of the bug and the difficulty to reproduce. It is our commitment to fix all bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention.
All support requests when initiated create a unique Ticket. We can provide monthly reports of tickets to the Customer representative upon request.
Changes To This Policy
This Support Policy is effective as of November 30, 2017 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Support Policy at any time and you should check this Support Policy periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Support Policy on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Support Policy.
If we make any material changes to this Support Policy, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us or by placing a prominent notice on our website.