The Rever Platform
Accelerate and spread your continuous improvement and innovation by freeing your employees from disappointing suggestion boxes, bottleneck evaluation committees, and manual reporting of results.
In Rever, every single idea becomes an experiment. We empower your workers with everything they need to capture, prototype, and collaborate to execute their improvements.
CHALLENGES: BRING Business OBJECTIVES TO WHERE WORK HAPPENS
- Cascade and communicate Challenges to your desk-less workers, even if they don't have a corporate email or access to your intranet.
- Rever Challenges are contests that promote participation by providing recognition and rewards to your most active people.
Intuitive mobile app that is a pleasure to use
- Designed with the frontline worker in mind, the Rever mobile app is simple, fun and has a 5-minute learning curve without training.
- Through our mobile app, your employees capture their ideas, form their own teams, and collaborate to run experiments and validate them.
- It even works offline, for those areas with patchy internet connectivity.
Rev Stream: The intelligent Idea Hub
- Managers no longer have to be bottlenecks for finding and evaluating ideas.
- Automated filtering of ideas by category, department, geography, etc.
- Intelligent sorting of best Revs based on idea meritocracy: stage in Rever cycle, Coach validation, and up-voting by peers.
REUSE IDEAS FROM YOUR OTHER SITES, TEAMS OR SHIFTS
- Previous solutions are instantly shown when capturing a new problem or idea.
- Why reinvent the wheel? Results from other experiments in your organization are presented just-in-time.
ONE PAGE STORY: THE ANTI-SLIDEDECK
- Don’t let your team waste time making a presentation. Rever automatically fits your Rever Cycle in a single page that can be printed or saved as PDF.
- Ideal for sharing best practices or for requesting approvals and budgets.
- Easy to read, easy to like, easy to approve.
ReverScore: improvement and innovation as a game
Because even the best software would be worthless if your people don't use it.
Analytics: get a real-time view of the consolidated impact of Rever
Company-wide overview, or drill down by department or site:
- Participation trends
- Idea implementation rates
- Overview of stages towards completion
- Financial impact per month: revenue and savings
- Total Return on Investment
- Category breakdown
And if you need more detail, you can extract and download your data for analysis.
Be able to quickly visualize the benefits of Rever. Your boss will love you for it.
Rever Cycle: more experiments, less Rejected sugGestions
- Beyond mere ideation, Rever guides users step by step into execution via the Rever Cycle, a scientific approach to materializing improvement.
- Rather than throwing a suggestion over the wall to an evaluation committee, the Rever Cycle delivers ownership, responsibility and empowerment to the author of the idea.
- It promotes entrepreneurship, experimentation, and organizational learning.