Compliance Problem Solving
Rever allows all employees to drive a consistent DMAIC process to contain the symptoms, and address the root causes of problems.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- Addressing problems by managing symptoms, not solving root cause
- Lack of visibility into problem information, status, solutions
- Difficult to collaborate across teams and sites
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Standard DMAIC process to address the root cause
- Collaborate easily to include the right expertise
- Real-time dashboards for visibility, reporting, and sharing
- Capture a Problem for RCA (DMAIC)
- Resolve the Problem and Track Progress
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create a Problem for any Quality compliance issues that were detected in quality audits and need a Root Cause Analysis, countermeasures, as well as preventive and corrective actions.
- Create the Problem
- Assign a Coach and Collaborators
- Describe the problem using 5W2H, containment plan, goals
- Use the Gap Analysis, if needed, to describe the current vs. ideal situation
- Select the “Quality”, and any other applicable Categories for each compliance issue
- Upload as much supporting information as needed
Follow the steps to take action in each Root Cause identified until each on is solved
- Teams work on resolving the Problem
- Identify and analyze each Root Cause and assign each to the 6M of the Ishikawa Diagram
- Describe and assign corrective actions
- Describe the preventive action
- Document steps and evidence along the way to share learnings
- Capture performance and financial impact
- Reports provide real-time insight into the status and progress
Go to Insights and track the performance on the Quality Compliance Problem Solvings resolution
- Select the “Problem Solving Report” to see the activity and progress on Problems in progress, completed, and the detected Root Causes
- You can see specific charts and data about the types of Root Causes and Categories
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Directory: Look for the people you would like to add as collaborators based on their job position, skills, and location.
Share: Admins and collaborators can share their Improvement Ideas with anyone in the company.
Mentions: Mention others via @name to send a specific comments and instructions.
Attachments: Add supporting documents using the attachments feature.
Categories: Organize your Ideas based on different categories such as: Cost, Quality Safety, Customer Service, Efficiency, and more.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.