Identify and address machine abnormalities at the frontline. Keep operations within targets and elevate operational performance.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- Reactive to issues already significantly impacting OEE
- Issues are managed, but the root cause remains
- High recurrence of the same issues
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Resolve the root cause and avoid future recurrences
- Address issue immediately when impacting OEE
- Standard quick fix and root cause processes
- Capture Actions for Detected Issues
- Resolve the Issue and Track Progress
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create a Quick Action if there is a know solution to the issue.
Create a Problem if there is no known solution to the issue, and formal RCA is required to prevent the issue in the future.
- Create the Quick Action or Problem
- Describe the issue.
- Assign Collaborators
- Assign the priority, due date, type of situation, location where the issue is found
Coaches, Collaborators or Maintenance team can track the Maintenance issues completion.
- Teams work on resolving the issue and update the Quick Action and DMAIC Problem
- Reports provide real-time insight into the status and progress
- Document steps and evidence along the way to share learnings
- Capture performance and financial impact
Go to Insights and track the performance on the Issues detected
- Select the “Overview Report” to see all the Quick Actions or Problem Solving created during any period of time
- Select the “Quick Actions Report” or “Problem Solving Report” to see more details about the issues created/completed by department and Maintenance situation type
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Directory: Look for the people you would like to add as collaborators based on their job position, skills, and location.
Filter: Filter by department to see issues detected and completed by department.
Share: Admins and collaborators can share their Improvement Ideas with anyone in the company.
Mentions: Mention others via @name to send a specific comments and instructions.
Attachments: Add supporting documents using the attachments feature.
Situation Types: Organize your Ideas based on different Situation types they are impacting (AM 8 defects)
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.