Behavior Based Safety
Rever allows anyone to identify, address, and track Behavioral Based Safety issues. Leverage a central location for tracking and reporting.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- Lack of visibility into observed BBS violations
- No standard to capture and address the issues
- Inability to report on violations and share learnings
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Standard for everyone, everywhere to capture BBS issues
- Visibility into BBS activity across the organization for reporting and progress tracking
- Share BBS activity, learnings, and trends across the organization
- Create your BBS Audit Routine
- Resolve the Problem and Track Progress
- Automate Reporting and Insights
Create your Routine with the appropriate Checklist for BBS checks to be sure that everyone is working within the established safety conditions.
- Add the Assignees that will execute the Quality Routines (individuals/teams).
- Define the Frequency for the Routine.
- Select the Routine Type “Gemba Walk”.
- Use Tags to select relevant Departments and Machines associated with this Routine.
- Create your Gemba Walk Checklist using the Checklist Editor.
- Create separate sections in the checklist to group items.
Assignees execute the BBS Checks Routines and capture Findings for each behavior opportunity found. Findings may range from observations, to issues, or improvement ideas.
- Assignees execute the BBS Audit based on the set Frequency.
- Assignees create and assign Findings for any actions to be taken based on audit.
- Capture the following in Findings: Owner, Type of Rev (Quick Action or Improvement Idea), Priority, Due date, and the Department where the Finding was found.
Anyone can track the progress and completion rates of BBS Audits and Findings.
Supervisors can track the performance of their own departments and the completion rate of Findings.
- Findings are addressed by assignees based on dues date and priority
- Summary reports provide visibility into which BBS Audits are in-progress and completed.
- Findings are classified by status and by which BBS Audit generated the Finding.
- Follow-up with owners of both BBS Audits and Findings in case progress is not happening as expected.
Go to Insights and track the performance of each Routine in terms of executions, Findings, people assigned, and more.
- Go to the “Routine Overview Report”.
- Select the “Gemba Walk” in “Routine Type” to see the execution, activity and the breakdown by execution and associated Findings.
- Go to “Routine Report”.
- Select the Routine Name to track the activity, executions, and Findings. Dig into Findings by by priority, status, departments, and more.
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.