Consistent process executing a Gemba Walk with a standard process for identifying, logging, and addressing findings.
Powering mission-critical apps for the world's best companies
Lack of a digital, standardized process and platform
- No consistent report on executions - who, where, when
- Lack of visibility into the observations and findings
- No consistent way to track the resolution to findings
Activating the untapped power of the frontline
- Consistent execution and reporting
- Full visibility into the completion rate of findings
- Drive organizational learning by sharing findings
- Create your Gemba Walk Routine
- Execute the Routine & Capture Findings
- Track Routines & Findings Completion
- Automate Reporting and Insight
Create your Routine with the appropriate Checklist for Gemba Walks.
- Add the Assignees that will execute your Gemba Walks (individuals/teams).
- Define the Frequency for the Gemba Walks.
- Select the Routine Type “Gemba Walk”.
- Use Tags to select relevant areas associated with this Routine.
- Create your Gemba Walk Checklist using the Checklist Editor.
- Create separate sections in the checklist to group items.
Assignees execute the Gemba Walks to review the processes and performance of their departments and capture Findings for observations, issues, and ideas to be addressed.
- Assignees execute the Gemba Walk based on the set Frequency.
- Assignees create and assign Findings for any actions to be taken based on their Gemba Walk.
- Capture the following in Findings: Owner, Type of Rev (Quick Action or Improvement Idea), Priority, Due date, and the department where the Finding was found.
Anyone can track the completion rate of the Gemba Walks and Findings. Supervisors can track the performance of their own departments and the completion rate of Findings.
- Findings are addressed by assignees based on dues date and priority
- Summary reports provide Supervisors visibility into which Gemba Walks are in-progress and completed.
- Findings are classified status and by which Gemba Walk generated the Finding.
- Follow-up with owners of both Gemba Walks and Findings in case progress is not happening as expected.
Go to Insights and track the performance of each Gemba Walk in terms of executions, Findings, people assigned, and more.
- Go to the “Routine Overview Report”.
- Select the “Gemba Walk” in “Routine Type” to see the execution, activity and the breakdown by execution and associated Findings.
- Go to “Routine Report”
- Select the Routine Name to track the activity, executions, and Findings. Dig into Findings by by priority, status, departments, and more.
- Download the Excel report to see the individual Checklist answers for every execution of the Routine.
Other Use Cases
Idea Management in Action
Rever enables anyone to discover, test, and implement new ideas. Drive a continuous improvement culture in your daily processes to impact the KPIs such as SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People)
Kaizen Events in Action
Create targeted campaigns and initiatives to focus teams and resources on specific challenges or problems. Drive collaboration across individuals and teams to make the most of your Kaizen Events.